Sing, Dance, Drum, Paint, Stretch, and Play the Days Away with Us!
Engaging and inspiring programming for children 4 to 12 years of age. Each week is crafted around a different theme and finishes with a performance and art show for family and friends.
Daily classes include singing, drumming, fine art, dance, and yoga, as well as plenty of free-play time outdoors. We break for morning and afternoon snacks as well as lunch mid-day. Campers are asked to pack their own food and bring comfortable clothing they can move in, an art smock, and a yoga mat or towel.
A week before camp starts we send out a detailed email to all registered families outlining what to send your children to camp with each day as well as the daily schedule of activities.
We continue to offer safe programming during the COVID-19 pandemic and have implemented the following protocols:
- All Camp Monarch staff members are vaccinated against COVID-19
- Outdoor classes (weather permitting)
- Social distancing
- Increased sanitization measures (especially of high-touch surfaces)
- No shared props or supplies
- Frequent hand washing
- Mandatory mask-wearing for all staff & students
- Reduced class sizes
- Commercial cleaner in every night
- Siblings, cousins, and friends in the same social bubbles grouped together
- An end-of-camp video will be shared instead of gathering together for a performance
In its 19th season, Camp Monarch continues to be a place where fast friendships form, imaginations soar and children are encouraged to achieve their highest potential in the Arts.
Upcoming Program Dates in Vancouver
Summer Camp 2021
- July 19th – 23rd – SOLD OUT & WAITLISTED
- August 16th – 20th – SOLD OUT & WAITLISTED
Spring Camp 2022